As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Thursday, February 08, 2018

Solid Stuff on the Go... Thursday, February 8

May have a new industrial equity business partner, a fabulously successful female who's got mad hustle.  Am pretty optimistic about the whole situation.  Yesterday I sat down with her to discuss why I want to bring her on board, add her to my crew, so today I worked on some stuff for her to review.

I've got a photoshoot on Saturday for a women of empowerment project I'm being focused in.

I was contacted today regarding hosting a fitness event for a particular company.  With March being Women's Month it's pretty fitting that they ask me, Empowered is all about women, so that's pretty awesome.

My FitSquad Mentoring Program at the Drug Rehab Center is still very much a go but, due to on-site constructions with the facility, we're having to push the launch date back a bit.  No worries there.  It gives me more time to create my Trainers-in-Training Manual and gives them more time to fill the two extra spots I have for their staff.

I trained at Elite today -- got a sweet ride in by the Flyweight crew -- so I was done training and at home by 1pm which meant I had the rest of the entire day to sit and work on Empowered.  It was a super productive day, wow, kicked off by a super killer breakfast at my favourite breakfast diner here in The Fort BGC, Larry's.  

No comments: