As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, March 19, 2018

Busy is Good... Monday, March 19

Jumped into this new totally two feet first.  By noon not only had I got in a serious sweat sess in the park but had edited the video pertaining to it, inhaled my breakfast, and was sipping on my first morning coffee at a local coffee shop, emailing potential sponsors.

I had a family dinner party to attend tonight so everything had to be done by 5pm.

Usually I finish work when my head hits the pillow, like after midnight.

I was losing at least seven solid hours so everything got put back-to-back, there was no room for anything extra and it was go, go, go from the moment I woke up.  I even went so far as to take work with me in the car, for the Uber ride to and from the dinner party, but with the sun going down and it being dark, I could only do whatever work I could do via my phone.

This is going to be a do-or-die kind of week and it started today at full speed.

No comments: