As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Coffee and Corporate Papers Today

New possibly Sunday tradition -- a Canadian coffee before church.
Attended a new church today and it made me miss Grant Church in Toronto all that more.
I crave a church that has pews and people who recognize each other.  A church where there's a bulletin with things to get involved with, people to connect to, and not just a church where I can just fill up another seat.
Total surprise here, wow.  Showed up for lunch out and was served my corporate papers for Empowered, sent to me personally by my corporate lawyer.  I'm not even joking when I say there must be about a dozen little "sign here" post it notes.
Signing here and there means getting all my five incorporators to sign it so that's what the plan is this week, to travel around, collect all the needed signatures.

No comments: