As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Getting Down to Business

 Hit the park today for a seriously intense workout before my business event.
 The intensity was definitely amplified by the fact that I was on such a time crunch.
 Four supersets and four sets of each superset.
 Ya, I'm definitely going to feel this tomorrow... love it! Sore or sorry, I picked sore.
Made it to my business event right on time and with a coffee in hand but this was what greeted me.
Free food.  The event was catered, nice.
 The event was being hosted by KMC Solutions and was called "Who Run the World".
 It was all about empowered women empowering women and it's line up of speakers were all inspiring, successful female entrepreneurs.  Holy girl power!  Love it.
Some great food for thought -- what will be YOUR story? 

No comments: