As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Power Park Workout... Tuesday, March 14

This is the workout I created for myself for this week. I’ll be doing it in the park 3 or 4 days (really depends on the coffee... or lack there of it).

SUPERSET ONE
Side walk plank with push-ups
Narrow to sumo squat jumps

SUPERSET TWO
Inch worms
Prisoner jump squats

SUPERSET THREE
Tricep dips with lifted leg (alternate at half point)
Bench jumps

SUPERSET FOUR
In & out plank walk
Jumping lunges


Extra notes:
  • I did 3 sets for each superset before moving on to the next superset and I kept my rest periods in between sets and supersets short.
  • For exercises I needed to count for, like the inch worms and prisoner jump squats, I did 20 reps. Tricep dips I did 40 but after 20 I switched legs.
  • I used my agility ladder, it has 7 squares in it. For each exercise that I performed using the ladder, I went back and forth on it, 2 laps, so I covered 14 squares.

No comments: