As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Sunday, March 18, 2018

It's a Massive Week Ahead... Sunday, March 18

This week's big business importance:
  • Investors will be informing me how much of an investment they're putting into Empowered.
  • Decision to be made regarding the McKinley space with MegaWorld.
  • Meeting with possible equipment supplier.
  • Possibly collaborating with three new sponsors.
  • Hosting a BoxHIIT session for an out-of-town company.
  • Empowered women photoshoot.
  • Will be a special guest on a Facebook live show.
  • Empowered Patch Design Contest ends on Thursday.
  • Launching the vote event for the Patch Design Contest.
  • 10 business meetings.
  • Approaching several local companies regarding sponsoring Empowered.
  • Have to meet with all my incorporators for their signatures on the corporate papers.
  • Possible meeting with one of the high end fitness facility's owners regarding a collab.
  • Need to hand in my signed corporate papers for the final process.
  • Going to get my Jourenda formated and then sent to the printers.

Biggest thing this week, I find out if Empowered has enough investment to say yes to the space.

Big week this week, super big... HUGE.

This very well may be the most jammed back week of important this and that for Empowered. 


1 comment:

Why am I here??? said...

Hoping for fantastic news!!!