As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Lining Things Up... Tuesday, March 20

An hour and some later, I finally showed up.  Ensayo Gym Equipment store, here to see the owner.

A tour around the entire shop and a lot of discussing of this and that.  It was good to meet him.  Nicky is the owner and manager.  He's also a retired professional bodybuilder and a super nice guy.  I'm hoping to carry his line of fitness equipment and I'm really hoping that they'll swing me some kind of discount.  Their stuff is legit though, it's really good, and it comes highly recommended. 

Tomorrow I'll be finding out if my investors are in, if we'll be taking the space, but I'm already many steps ahead in the planning process.  I always have to be one step ahead because if and when it goes down, it's going to start happening fast and I really need to have everything lined up for what's next.

No comments: