As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, March 31, 2018

My Four-Legged Love

Balboa with Mono, my friend's little one.
Balboa doesn't look like a big boy until he's next to another chihuahua.
Balboa's not a fan of anyone smaller than him.  In fact, he's a bit of a snob to smaller dogs but 
Mono is super curious about Balboa and I think he likes the companionship.
 Headed out to High Street today to do some work outside of my condo so I brought Balboa.
He's super chill when I'm working.  He just sits there and watches people passing by.

The problem though is that Balboa gets a ton of attention sitting there, because he is so chill.  He must have had over a dozen people walk by and stop by to pet him.  Some took pictures, others asked about him, and one couple even volunteered to dog sit him.  It's true.  He's such a magnet for attention.  Even dogs approach him.
I must admit even I can't keep my focus on work too long before I find myself 
scooping him up for cuddles and kisses.  He is loved so much.

No comments: