As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, April 09, 2018

Week 2 Weigh-In... Monday, April 9

Today's To-Do List:
  • Weigh-in for week 2.
  • Morning Power Park Workout.
  • Create and post my Power Park Workout, Wk 5, video.
  • Meet with my Business Development partner.
  • Get my corporate papers dropped off at the lawyer's place.
  • Deal with Empowered Clubhouse website tweeks needed and update.
  • Contact business partner in Korea regarding my Korean boxing license.
  • Work on the letter for the Korean Boxing Commission.
  • Sports psychology read-up.
  • Boxing in the evening with coordination training and core training.
  • Work on partnering businesses' consignment letters.

The highlight of my day was my weekly weigh-in, week 2.  Yesterday I had gone jogging but then I also downed about a litre of milk.  I ate clean all week, upped my water intake and could count my "cheat snacks" on one hand -- 2 snack-size white chocolates, a few spoonfuls of that ultra cheesy mac and cheese at the market the other day, and one hot caramel ice cream sundae from McDonalds.  

Since last week's first weigh-in, I've dropped 4.18lbs.  

I went from being 123.86lbs to 119.68lbs.  
My goal for this week was to get under 120lbs... success!!!

I also dropped a solid 2% in body fat so that was pure bonus.

The potential fight is set at 108lbs so I have 11.68lbs to lose, 12lbs to play it safe.  

No comments: