As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Sunday, May 06, 2018

There's A lot of Things that Are Life

 Was treated to a truly Canadian thing -- a Tim Horton's coffee!!!
At church today, Pastor popped this up on the screen.  I can think of a lot of things that are life, 
most of which I'm sure he'd frown at... like boxing, coffee and doggies.
This definitely isn't life though, having my food served while Skittles waits for his.
The lack rofessionalism of the staff killed our excitement of trying out this Korean restaurant and 
we actually ended up leaving with Skittles not even getting his meal.
My new hat... can I say this is life?!  Hahaha.

Fitness and health are life to me.  They've added so much more life to my life than anything else... well, except boxing but that's included in fitness and health in my books.
Sharing my love for boxing is life and I'm pretty sure the girls I did padwork with 
tonight can vouch that it's pretty awesome. 

No comments: