As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Let Me Clear on This... Wednesday, July 19

Dear Ladies,

My job is to coach you, motivate you through training and help you slay your goals, but I cannot do that if you don’t show up for training. The fact that I live an hour walk away and wake up at 6:30am to make sure I’m at the training location early for your 9am training isn’t your concern but it should be your concern to contact me if you’re going to be a no show. This goes for my personal one-to-one clients also.

I don’t want to sound cruel or mean, and I definitely don’t want to discourage you, but I also don’t want to be disrespected either. Please be mindful of the two rules to training with Empowered:

1. 12 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY. Please contact us 12 hours beforehand or you will be charged for the missed session. If you can’t give us 12 hours notice, please at least text message us, and then we’ll deal with the situation accordingly.

2. NO PAY, NO PLAY… Clients must pay before their training session and banking info is available on our official webpage or you can contact us direct to make other arrangements.

If you can not follow these rules, then please do not ask us to commit to you.

Thank you,
-- Coach Amy

No comments: