As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Mother Nature Rained Us Out... Tuesday, July 10

Hey ladies, this is Coach Amy. Unfortunately due to the rain we're going to have to postpone the start of our BGC BoxHIIT Camp until next week. The rain has stopped but the wet, slippery surface of the roottop patio poses a safety hazard not to mention its bad for the leather gloves. 

Was sooooooo looking forward to coaching you all but don't be discouraged. It's only going to build up the anticipation for next week. Enjoy the rest of your day and I'll see you fabulous ladies next week. -- -- 

-- Coach Amy

No comments: