As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Pushing To Make The Dream Happen

 I love boxing and I love boxing here but I can't wait till I'm coaching at my own place.

Of course it'll mean that I won't have these silly coaches to play around with at training, but it'll also mean I won't have to carry all my gear and overdose on cardio just to get to the club.
Local company that reached out to me tonight, at a special event hosted at The Refined.
They want to sponsor the Lil' Sistas Project and provide us with healthy snacks for the girls which is so awesome and so generous.  Thank you!!! 

After the event, I had to do some business errands at Market Market.  I was running on empty so I decided to treat myself to some much-loved Korean banana milk... and some new tops.  
Chopped the tops up and viola, new tank tops for training!!!
Late night helping bring back some life into Mr. Bull with Balboa eagerly waiting 
for the "surgery" to be done so he can resume playing with him.

No comments: