As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Hashtag Blessed, for Sure... Tuesday, October 23

My favourite person arrived in the Philippines today so the world can continue spinning.

I surprised them at the airport by canceling my morning PT clients and zipping off to the airport in the wee hours of the morning.  He was definitely surprised.

In the evening I hosted my last BoxHIIT Camp session at KMC and then headed out to celebrate today.

Two years ago my changed my life and though I don't publicize things about my private life because of concerns for my own personal safety and because, well, go on a reality show and then tell me you care to share everything, today was very special for me.  So tonight, after my coaching, I headed out to share an extra big piece of carrot cake and some hazelnut hot chocolate.

I am a very happy woman; a blessed woman.

No comments: