As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Friday, October 19, 2018

Hustle and Heart... Friday, October 19

I was up super early today because of early morning personal training.  

Up at 5:30am, out by 7am, and then I didn't return till about 4pm.  

By the time 4pm came around, I had trained my clients and exhausted myself at boxing, caught up with business emails and a few business calls, and had one business meeting in between my last client and my boxing.

I crashed for an hour upon getting home, after showering, eating and walking the pups.  But I was awake by 6:30pm and out the door to do some errands.  I had to meet with one of my design teams and then get some pricing for something I'm working on for the Lil' Sistas Project.


Doesn't sound like much fun, right?  I enjoy it but it's a lot of work.


#lifeofanentrepreneur

I posted a picture of me on Instagram, a response to something claiming I must "have so much free time" because I work for myself.  They couldn't be more far from the truth even if they wanted.  

No comments: