- Renew my tourist visa (...yes, again!!!).
- Start BoxHIIT Camp, Round Three, here in BGC.
- Decide upon the exact unit for my private boxing studio.
- Propose counter offers for the top two rent spaces.
- Rough draft of Empowered Clubhouse floor plan.
- Resolve my CIBC (Canadian bank) password problem.
- Outline for the Lil' Sistas Project.
- Contact selected organizations for a Lil' Sistas Project collab.
- Business meetings regarding new design team manufactorers.
- Try to get a confirmation regarding the potential investors' investment.
- Schedule a meeting regarding the Lil' Sistas Project days.
- Create new pitch deck of Empowered for KMC presentation.
- Proposal for future motivation talks.
- Create one or two more vlogs for my YouTube channel.
- Dinner out with Lil' Sistas Project donor.
- Take Cassius to the vet.
As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).
After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.
Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.