- Renew my tourist visa (...yes, again!!!).
- Start BoxHIIT Camp, Round Three, here in BGC.
- Decide upon the exact unit for my private boxing studio.
- Propose counter offers for the top two rent spaces.
- Rough draft of Empowered Clubhouse floor plan.
- Resolve my CIBC (Canadian bank) password problem.
- Outline for the Lil' Sistas Project.
- Contact selected organizations for a Lil' Sistas Project collab.
- Business meetings regarding new design team manufactorers.
- Try to get a confirmation regarding the potential investors' investment.
- Schedule a meeting regarding the Lil' Sistas Project days.
- Create new pitch deck of Empowered for KMC presentation.
- Proposal for future motivation talks.
- Create one or two more vlogs for my YouTube channel.
- Dinner out with Lil' Sistas Project donor.
- Take Cassius to the vet.
As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea on February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I went from being some random foreign girl to taking on labels I never imagined – university professor, film extra, professional boxer, reality TV star, CEO of my own girls-only fitness company (Flipside Fitness), CEO of my own boxing club (Hulk's Club, formerly known as Hulk's Boxing), and now I'm launching my 3rd business -- Empowered Clubhouse.
After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again. This time it was for the Philippines. That's where I am now, living in the land of the happy people. The struggles are real and the struggles are many but I'm living life on my terms, I'm calling the shots, and I'm doing what I love. Life is an amazing adventure and this is my story of yesterday.