As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, November 10, 2018

A Pack Day of Sun and Good Times

Decided to jump the gun on a not-confirmed-yet business deal and treat myself out to breakfast.
An egg white omelet with spinach, tomatoes and feta cheese, with a side salad, some light bread and coffee.  I don't know why I haven't had this before.  It was super delish and holy healthy.
Congrats to Lady Mavericks for beating the other teams and Mother Nature with her damn heat.
It was so hot out today but these girls are champs and they really brought their A game!!!
Goooooooooooooooo Mavericks!!!
Maybe it was the excess heat, the lack of carbs, or the pure endorphins of having an already fabulously busy day, but I got down right silly at training today... oh gosh.  Mini dance fest in between rounds with Coach Marcelo even questioning if I was crazy or not.

No comments: