As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, November 19, 2018

Snapshots of My Day

I am absolutely loving Angkas, the motorcycle taxi that they have here in the Philippines.
Not only does it cut my travel time down by more than half, it's more than half the price and the drivers are just so sweet.  Today I took an Angkas to coaching and my driver blasted some sick beats for me to help me sit back and enjoy the ride.  Thanks driver John.
Training with Coach Marcelo is always a sweat-filled good time.
Nothing like slaying a workout on the first day of the new week.
Because I saved so much money taking an Angkas to coaching today, I treated myself to an Angkas home from boxing.  I was super sweaty though so I thought the least I could do was wash my sweaty tank top and leggings in the club sink before jumping on his bike.  It was my way of "saving" my driver from being knocked out by the smell of me coming straight from boxing.
Arrived home to an amazing meal of broccoli, chicken and pasta.
For the last two weeks The Six Pack Chef has been cooking and sending me my meals.  
Honestly, it's by far the best food delivery company that I've tried here in the Philippines.   

No comments: