As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Sweaty Me, Super Sweet Them

Slaving away at the boxing club... training again, every day.
Headed out to rugby tonight despite many people telling me I shouldn't.
I really can't afford to get hurt with my fight so soon but rugby is kind of my 
means of disconnection from boxing and business.
 Mad respect and love to my Lady Mavericks teammates.  They had taken a clothing collection for my Lil' Sistas Project, for the BIG Lil' Sista Christmas, and tonight they surprised me with their awesome donation.  I was so touched. 
These ladies are sooooooo amazing!!!  I already knew that but 
them collecting clothes to help me out, wow, so fabulous.
Late night drop off of all the awesome donations for the BIG Lil' Sista Christmas... I felt so proud dropping all this stuff off, proud that so many amazing women have really been so supportive and have helped out as such.  The Lil' Sistas are going to be so happy!!! 

No comments: