As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Another Meeting... Thursday, February 21

Baguio -- March 9th to the 11th, a little work trip.  Love it.

It's actually my first official work trip for Empowered Clubhouse, super cool.  Definitely love it.

I met up with the team again from Teddy Sage and we went over the details of the filming, the accommodations, transportation, etc.  Originally we were only going to make it a 2 day trip but it's a 6hr commute there and there's lots to do for this filming so it's been extended for another day.

I am so excited about this trip, seriously.

There's three of them at Teddy Sage that I've met and I like them all.  They're very positive, very sweet, and very creative.  They all just have great energy and I'm looking forward to working with them on this Vlog collab.  They've allowed me to bring along some of my Empowered gear from my Slay line for when we're boxing so that's awesome exposure for me.  Here's to hoping my new Slay gear stuff gets delivered in time from my manufacturer in Pakistan.  

In addition to going over the details for our filming trip to Baguio, we also discussed our potential future podcast together and then they presented to me a new Vlog intro video.  They had created it for me, how awesome is that?!  Super awesome, if you ask me.  I love it.  It's got a kind of pop art vibe to it with snapshots of my boxing, my Empowered logo and my boxing name (Dead Aim Amy).  

Nothing but positive things to say about Teddy Sage.  They're an awesome crew of hardworking creatives.

No comments: