As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Badass Promo Event... Wednesday, April 24

Hey ladies, who wants free food?!

Now that I have your attention, am stoked to announced I’m running a badass give away that’s loaded with healthy deliciousness and protein for days, seven days to be exact.

As many of you know, I’m fuelled by The Six Pack Chef. They’re the ones responsible for keeping me PROPERLY AND HAPPILY fuelled for everything and anything I do, from coaching my fighters and building my business, to doing my own training at boxing, rugby and with the weights. They’re legit. Many of my own fighters and my fellow athlete friends also trust The Six Pack Chef and now I want to give YOU the chance to give them a legit try.

THE BADASS PRIZE:
It's a SEVEN DAY delivery of The Six Pack Chef to your door. That’s 21 meals and 7 snacks -- an amazingly delish prize valued at 5,250Php!!!

THE ULTRA SIMPLE RULES:
1. First and foremost, you must be a FEMALE living in Metro Manila, Philippines. (Sorry, I’m not sorry guys.)
2. Follow these 3 IG pages: 
3. Like this post.
4. Tag 2 hungry GALPALS. 
Two tags = One entry. Multiple entries ARE allowed but you must tag DIFFERENT gal pals.

Winner will be chosen by random THIS SATURDAY, that's Saturday, April 27th, at 2pm!!!

No comments: