As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Staying Focused... Wednesday, April 10

As workout leggings get lighter and lighter in colour and workout tops get smaller and smaller to the point where now it's all sports bras and white leggings, can't find a decent, functional top, the frustration continues.

The demand for my tank tops by Empowered continually increases and as clients and friends continually ask for them, I've started to hand them out for free.  Well, not totally free.  I hand them out to clients and ask them to tag me or let me take a picture of them.

They're just samples though.  Not the final product.

I've got a few items on standstill with Hustle x Heart and a lot of random promo shirts from Empowered that are also on standstill as priorities shift and all my attention gets directed towards launching the actual physical space of Empowered, our clubhouse.

Priorities, priorities... they keep me in line but the distraction to go astray and dabble in other things I'm doing, well, they're definitely there and definitely many.

No comments: