As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

A Day Full of Boxing and Business

 Battling the heat and the busyness of my schedule to get in a good, solid sweat sesh at boxing.
Random quality check photos from my new manufacturer in China, showing me how their padding is different.  So far, so good.  I have a pair of sample gloves coming in about 3 weeks. 
The badassery of my clubhouse is pretty high but I'm pretty biased,
now to get my second floor lounge area furniture picked out and ordered. 
This is what I'm looking for but the price of this is the same price as my plane ticket to Canada.
Go to Canada for 2 weeks and spend all my hard earned money or put it back into building my business and taking the stress off my shoulders with not having my lounge set up.

Seems like a pretty obvious answer to me.  I'm getting a lot of grief over my answer though.

No comments: