As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, August 17, 2019

Bloody Fun, Literally

My dad always used to say I smile too much and he claims that once I was almost drowning and yet I was still smiling.  Well, here I am, sporting a bad injury but still smiling.
 It looked worse than it was, that is until the doctor confirmed just how bad it was.
The medic team had a lot of figuring out just what was wrong with me
because there was blood every where in my white hair to the point it was pink.
After getting my face stitched up, I walked out to this -- my amazing teammates!!!
Love, love, LOVE Lady Mavericks!!!

No comments: