As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Friday, January 07, 2011

Do you understand what you're looking at? This is a screen snapshot of me publishing comments on my homepage via my cell phone. Yes, my cell phone. It's screen measures in at 8x5cm, so when editing and posting things on my homepage it's often hard to catch spelling errors and whatnot. I'm typing with only one hand (cause of my hand brace) on a cell phone that's tiny, so I've got bigger fish to fry than to worry about spelling mistakes there so-called Anonymous.
Honesty, I really am not mad at you (why waste my time on petty things like that?!) but if commenting on my spelling is all you got for the hours of writing I've spilled out upon my homepage than that's pretty retarded. And yes, I am fully aware that the word "retarded" refers to handicap people, so my appologizes to the handicap people of the world for misusing this label and including you in it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

but u misspelled a lot of stuff when you were using a normal computer and before your injury too ;) lol

Daantaat said...

Some people are so insecure and full of self-loathing that the only way they can feel better about themselves is to put other people down. You are blessed with a successful life, a great marriage, and you are doing something you love. Jealous people are going to find something to rag on you about. You don't owe anyone an apology or an explanation for your life. I hope you'll remember what a strong and successful woman you are and how many people in your life are supportive of you. Let the haters hate but try to remember they really hate themselves. Life is too short to spend it being unhappy.

권투선수 에이미 [Amy] said...

Hello Anonymous,
Ya... so what? I hate spelling. I don't regard my homepage as an English paper so I don't think proper spelling and proper grammer is all that needed.

Hi Daantaat,
Thanks for writing that because I totally agree with you 100%!!!