As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day date with my hubby...

After I returned home from the daycare, Snickers and I headed out for a drive out to Gongju and checked out a restaurant K-Gere had highly recommended.

It was delish but it was a lot of food!!!

And just when I thought we had way too much food on the table, they brought out more.

This was the main dish. Not sure what exactly it's called but it was pure delish and though it was loaded to the brim with veggies galore, the fact that the top of it was fried out-weighed the healthiness of it all. None the less, I eat clean so what the heck. It was delish.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

wow. ive been reading your blog and you seem like a really cool person. I'm glad you are having fun in korea.

it sounds like you have had quite the adventure. I am new to korea and am looking for some cool people to hangout with since I've been having a hard time making friends since my school is small and my co teachers are much older. there is one young person but she's got a korean bf so she never seems to want to hangout. anyway, just trying to make new friends. I don't have a blog just fb so if I don't seem to much of a freak to you please shoot me an email on fb or whatever. itd be nice to talk to someone who lives here and is friendly and open minded.

-Rebekah

liabw05@gmail.com