I just had one gal to train at Advanced Boxercise but props to her because despite being a bit under the weather, she came out and trained hard with me. And with me solely focusing on her, I definitely didn't let her slack off.
... but we sure did have fun though! We play hard but train harder.
And speaking of fun, today Flipside Fitness hosted it's ADIDAS Run -- a shopping tour of various Adidas factory outlets. We loaded up the Flipside Fitness van and headed out and about.
[side note here --- aren't they just so pretty?! These gals clean up so good it's shocking!!!]
ROUND ONE: 200,000won
In round two I pulled a Tyson and bit a sweater. Why eat ice cream when you can wear it?!
Snickers was taking the pictures so I totally anticipated him pulling some secret shots... others didn't, hahaha.
We ended it in round three with us beyond the one million won mark so, with pockets empty but Adidas bags full, we headed back to Cheonan.









No comments:
Post a Comment