As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Must... study... English... or die. ㅋㅋㅋ. Today we were all desparately seeking heat and so I tried to keep my students busy with active games.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy,

Did Ryan(jerk)cause you to turn down the interview or were you just not ready to leave a position that was very fulfilling for you. I had assumed that the job was yours if you wanted it.I'm sorry that things are not going well at this point in time.Hang in there and it will get better(it usually does).My scorecard has you a winner by knockout.

권투선수 에이미 [Amy] said...

Hey Anonymous,

Do I know you?

Honestly, I missed the interview cause Ryan and I got into an arguement in the street and I got upset. I was so disappointed and so I went home rather discouraged. I didn't know how to get to the interview and I wasn't about to appologize to him and so I had no choice but to stay home.

Thanks for your concern though... and for humouring me with your boxing comment. Very cute.


Amy