As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Love Picks You

   My mother always used to say, you can pick who you date but you can't pick who you fall in love with but I think it's pretty awesome that I fell head over heels over this reformed bad boy. 
We've been together for about four years, married for almost 3.5 years now and it's awesome.
Saturdays are my only day off so instead of running around and doing things for the Hulk event or other business erands that needed to be done, I spent it relaxing with Snickers.  Tomorrow will be our Hulk's Canadian Thanksgiving dinner so we moved our Couple Date Night which is usually on Sundays to tonight this week.  Headed out for an amazing delish meal at one of my favourite restuarants. 
And yes, this is the ONLY picture I took today;)

No comments: