As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Spontaneous Christmas Deco Party!!!

Spontaneous Christmas Deco Party, hosted by members of my K-Crew at Hulk's.
I cranked up the Christmas tunes to help keep us feeling toasty festive in the chilly club.
 Hulk's is now 'Christmasfied'... yup, just made that word up.  And yup, I did take this shot the next day and post it in today's entry.  A minor blip with the timeline, that's ok.
And what's Christmas without some cute stockings to stuff?!  Exactly.
I figured our 3 four-legged babies could share one.
 It's pretty awesome to think of where Snickers and I were last Christmas, in terms of preparing for our boxing club.  This will be our first Christmas with Hulk's, as entrepreneurs and as coaches.
And what's a Christmas Deco Party without Pyen Chi falling victim to some Christmas decorating.
I've already posted the Christmas advent calendar I've made for our members but this is a special one I made just for Snickers.  It's an advent calendar of I-Owe-You and Couple-Coupon cards.
The cards range from the simple and sexy with "let's have a shower together" to the let-me-suck-up-your-pride and show-some-family-action with "dinner with your mother".

No comments: