As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

All Work and No Play?! NO WAY!!!

This is what happens when you attack me... I attack back!!!
It was a simple -- boy attacked girl, girl attacked back, girl WON!!!
(Note these pictures were taken by one of my Hulkies, because clearly we're not afraid to horse-play and act silly in front of them.  If anything, they always seem to join in.)
... like here.  I rest my case ;)
What was supposed to be a cute family shot of us together was quick to turn into a strange shot.
I'm trying to bite Snickers's head and he's trying to inhale Pyen Chi's whole nose... nice.

No comments: