As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Sunday, January 05, 2014

Fabulous Food and Fabulous People

Today was all about enjoying fabulous food with fabulous people.
Every Sunday I attend a breakfast club meeting and today the food was definitely at it's best!!!
The plates of delish food and the smell of all the baked goods when I walked in was enough to make you drool.  I tried a different plate creation for today's meeting -- toasted roll-ups.
It's bread I flattened the heck out of with some mashed up banana, peanut butter and cocoa power inside and then I dipped them in milk and eggs before throwing on the frying pan.
Honestly, I thought the package read TKO, as in technical knock out, not IKO.
It's a package of whole wheat grain cookies that I enjoyed with a mid afternoon steamer.

The fabulous food and fabulous company continued long into the day with me heading out for dinner with our Hulk family after we clocked out at Hulk's.
Of course, at our Hulk's family table sat the one and only, notorious Snickers.
Our Hulk family also includes our much adored and ever so respected sponsor, WOW President so of course he was present at our family table.
And just recently we've added a new member to our family, our full time assistant, T-Boy.

No comments: