As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Overdosing on Chillaxin and Cooking

Oh, ohhhhhhh... this is trouble.  After over a year of having this TV, I've discovered that our V.O.D. (Video On Demand) also plays TV series and they just so happen to have ALL the Grey's Anatomy series.
So today, with Snickers out of town and me home alone with our four-legged friends, we caught up on some much needed relaxation (borderline laziness) and watched Grey's Anatomy.
Well, I watched TV and Balboa caught up on sleep.
... and Pacquiao did too.
The two four-legged boys and I chillaxed while Pyen Chi pretty much spent the entire day at the front club window, people-watching and napping on the couch.
The day was just all about rest and relaxation however, I did do my weekly meal prep work.
Here's some of the many foods I cooked -- my protein-packed blueberry pancake for breakfast on the left and some grilled chicken with Montreal spices on the right.

No comments: