As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, December 15, 2014

More Food and More Fun

Those that know me know I'm all about my food.  Gotta load up on some clean eating eats if you want to get lean, mean and down right fierce!!!
This was my post training meal.  It's rotisserie chicken, organic long grain rice, brocolli with a bit of cheese, and a splash of chilli sauce.
And these were some of the yummy eats we had for our Hulkies to nibble on 
-- dduk, tangerines, dried fish, and small walnut cakes.
With it being Monday, we hosted our regular Monday After Hours party at closing.
We've decided to use it to celebrate something every week and today it was one of our long time members we celebrated.  He's been super busy studying these days for his contracting license test and he just recently did the test -- he passed!!!  Tonight we celebrated his awesome success.

I had bought a special cake for him and Snickers cooked up some sausages for everyone.
Sausages on a cold chilly night, very delish.
I vouch that fun-loving Hulkies are better than sausages though.
They're so cute.
There were 9 of us at this week's After Hours party.
The party started right at midnight and went to 1:40am with Snickers and then driving 4 of them home.  We arrived back at the club shortly after 2:30am.

No comments: