As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Testing out Some Fun Foodies with Our Hulkies

Sporting our fresh new haircuts, today we just didn't see eye-to-eye with what to eat.
There's always food being passed out here at Hulk's and, based on the smirk on Snickers' face, it's often because my husband doesn't want to try it and our Hulkies provide the perfect guinea pig pool for me to test my newest fun foodies on.
Tonight's fun foodie was soup -- my first ever soup actually, though I must admit it wasn't supposed to be a soup when I first started out making it.  Snickers paired my soup with some BBQ sausages.
His sausages may have tasted better than my veggie collague soup but you best believe my soup won extra points for creativety with what veggies, protein sources and spices used.  Mine also didn't leave your fingers greasy.  Instead, my soup left Hulkies feeling like they did their body extra good.

No comments: