As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Saturdays are NEVER a for Lazy Time

Almost forgot to take our post long run shot.
Here we are after what is now our longest of long runs together... 32.49kms at 5:43min/km. 
That's 3 HOURS, 5 MINUTES and 44 SECONDS of hardcore running.  Now let's go eat!!!
No sooner did I get home and get some food in my tummy but then it was off to baseball.
I had my little Polish eye on the ever-so-handsome player number five.  Go Snickers!!!
He looks so delish in his baseball uniform and so adorably cute in his baseball hat.
I vouch he's the best on his team but with him being the newest member on the team he didn't get much play action.  "That's ok", I told him, "I'll let you get a home run at home".  
He had absolutely no idea what I meant and his confusion just made it all that funnier to me... hahaha.
See the player on the far left, yup that's Snickers giving me victory fingers as he winks at me from the field.
I started my day listening to tunes with Rocket as we did our long run together and then I ended the evening with listening to more tunes with Rocket but this time it was live tunes.  Checked out a bad called Mad Dog at a local pub.  The lead singer was a bit too over the top for me but the guitar player with the poor boy hat on had mad skills.
And as the pm turned into am, Snickers and I met up for a late movie showing at CGV down the street from us.  We checked out "Kingsmen, Secret Service".

No comments: