As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, April 25, 2015

A Full Saturday Full of Everything BUT Rest

Stopped by at Mouse Doctor's house and who should jump the wall to come say hi to me but the ever-so-sweet Baekcomb, well, he's sweet to me but mean to everyone else.
Then it was off to Asan, to walk where I spend every Saturday running.
And let me tell you, it was super odd walking as suppose to kicking my butt.
Grabbed a coffee and explored the path with Snickers.
After four months of coming here every week you would think I would have noticed something as beautiful as this particular spot... nope.  No such luck.
I knew that they had a petting zoo but apparently they got MORE goats... I LOVE GOATS!
Me posing in typical Korean fashion at a place that yes I have seen before here.
...my cutie.
When we were leaving the lake out in Asan a friend called us, asking us to drop by his brother's wedding. I definitely showed up under dressed.
As for my guy pals, they looked quite handsome in their suits.  
Sam-Sam had a gorgeous suit on but Guy Smiley stole the show with his beautiful pale pink dress shirt.
And where there's a wedding, there's lots of food.  This definitely was the bait my friend used to lure us to come to his brother's wedding and it worked like a charm.
Among our friends, Snickers and I are one of the few married couples that actually go places and do things with our so-called "other half".  
We definitely are the poster couple in our K-Crew.
Later on in the evening I attended a comedy show downtown Cheonan.
I think out of all the comedy shows I've attended, this was the best to date.

No comments: