As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Sunday, August 02, 2015

A Day of Many Four-Legged Friends

The other day Hulk Jr left Hulk's to his brand new home and I was delighted to hear that he'd be going to my three little nephews.  They are so in love with him.
After church today I visited him.  He was staying at Mama Kim's house but everyone was out so it was just Snickers, Hulk Jr., and me.
At brunch today this little kitten jumped on to my lap.
Super cute... she appears to be waiting for the waitress to come.
Brunch was followed by watching some local wakeboarders.
We didn't actually participate beyond cheering them on and snapping their pics.
See this, this is going to be my baby when I return from Canada.
I've already claimed him and he's as beautiful as he is fast and slick.
Headed out to the house, well one of them, of a potential sponsor and who should be there but our main current sponsor, Wow.
I'm convinced people are using their animals to lure me in, more specifically though their dogs.  And while Snickers may have come to the house today for potential future business connections, I came because they told me I had to come and see just how big their four month old Kane Croso is getting.
I got lured back to the house in the evening, to see K (the dog) again, while they all preoccupied themselves with BBQ meat and a massive bonfire.

No comments: