As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Good People, Good Sillies, and Hard Training... Thursday, November 26

My beautiful boxing girl assistant and I are happy to announce that this week we're hosting a club party at Paul Brown Boxfit.  It's an anniversary/birthday party and I've been inviting a ton of friends.  I'm expecting about 15-20 of my friends to come out.
Before heading into System for training, I met up with Ginger Spice for coffee but who should come walking in but the Polish Princess.  Turns out she was on a first date... ohhh!!!  Here we are being silly and trying to snap a picture of the date.
And here's another pic.  See the girl in the green sweater, that's the Polish Princess.
Enough of silliness, it was off to training for me.  Double J and I did sprints, I puked a bit and then I took a bit of a break before we continued our training with hitting the heavy bag work.  Here's me trying to keep my dinner down.. smiling but not feeling so good.
And here's us done the boxing component of our training.  Now on to weight training.

No comments: