As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Showed up Feeling Rough for Training

Walking into System today for training, well, ironically enough my head 
was just as much in a blur as this picture is.
I figured I'd sweat it out and get those endorphins pumping.
I also figured I'd snap some pics of the gym because I'd probably be laying low after my workout -- a continuation of laying low before my workout.
Ah the indoor track.  It's were I do my sprint work but there 
definitely was no sprint work going to be done by me today.  No, no, no!!!
I got all my work done down here, in the main room in the second basement.

No comments: