As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Trying to Find a Balance while Entertaining a Guest

One day away from training and already I'm itching to get back to the gym.
I've got the drive and the motivation... let's just see if my guest is up for training.
Training is very much a lifestyle for me as it is for my guest so I was happy to hear he'd join me at the gym.  Now so is eating healthy too, it's a huge part of my life, but it's been a struggle the past couple of days because I've been entertaining a guest.  Meals out and infrequent eating has plagued yesterday and today.  My body hates me right now and my mind is regretting not packing some snacks.

No comments: