As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Sunday, May 15, 2016

An Sports-Packed Kind of Sunday... Nice

Cruising around Toronto in the Porsche, just like old times.
Hung out in Little Portugal too... just like old times.
Today there was a big, important soccer game on so everyone was out!
The place was rammed with people, most of which had come super early to get a seat.
I sipped on some strong coffee while those around me pretty much drank their paychecks away.  Coffees drank today, ummmm.... do I admit it?! Sure... 4... four double shot coffees... yikes!!!
...I did splurge and join them all in a glass of champagne though.  
A toast for the big win!!!  It was accompanied by a lot of hugs, high fives 
and smiles from those watching beside me.
Then we jumped back in the car and zoomed around Toronto to catch 
some more sports, more food... and yes, more coffee.

No comments: