As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, May 02, 2016

Hard Work and Pondering More Hard Work

Checked out an obstacle course place that's situated right beside Hardknocks Boxing.
It's a pretty big place and as soon as I stepped into the gears in my head went racing with ideas and the potential of hosting events here for something I've been pondering.
Ya, this place definitely is going to be a key spot in my future.
They also have this, a cyrocabin.  It's for recovery and it very well may be an added feature to my post fight routine.  Mayweather has one of these in his house and swears by it.
Here's some info on it.... enjoy.
Boxing in the early afternoon was followed by team training in the late evening, over across town at Clancy's.  That's my buddy Fresh.  He's pretty awesome.

No comments: