As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Smiles and Training Shots

Had a very special visitor, a blast from my past, drive into the city to see me today.
And while we were together, we were approached by a news channel wanting to interview us about tonight's big basketball game with the Raptors.
He never did like me taking pictures even back when we first were together and nothing has changed.  I had to try my best hand at sneaking pictures of this Malaysian cutie.
I for one am not shy with the camera and today I snapped these two post training pictures.  The one on the left is of me after boxing and then the other is after weight training.  It was a long day of intense training, always is, but today I felt exceptionally successful with killing my training.  Yaaaaa, go me!

No comments: