As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

A Walk in the Park and Beyond

Headed out for a walk in the park on a gorgeous Wednesday.
High Park is one of my favourite places in Toronto.  It's so incredibly pretty and there's always a lot of things to do and people to see here.
I always like watching that little tour train travel around.  I wave at the people on it 
and there's always some random person that smiles and waves back.
Took my friend to one of my favourite ice cream hotspots after all it IS Wednesday 
and you know what Wednesdays are -- Happy Ice Cream Wednesday!
Walked around Yorkville too.
Even agreed to eat noodles -- I'm really not a fan of noodles!!!
...but these weren't bad, I'll admit it.
Checked out the Distillery area too and saw the new Love sign they were 
working on putting up last time I was here.
My friend wouldn't let me take his picture, he never does, so this is the closest 
I got to snapping a pic of him.

No comments: