As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

An Overdose of Cuteness, Coffee and Work

The love of my life here in Canada is a little four-legged boy, Balboa Button.
He's like a ray of sunshine but one foot tall.
I've been so super busy these days so coffee dates with friends have resorted to this -- us taking pictures of the coffee we're about to enjoy.  My friend bought me the coffee and the coffee cup/maker, and this is me sharing a coffee break time with him.
Training continues though, despite the increase of pressure I'm putting on myself 
to juggle everything and the decrease in free time I have.  The fact that I have awesome friends who train at my gym is pure bonus.  I'm convinced that's the only way I'll be able to see my friends for the next couple of weeks.
And what's an evening in my world these days without a late night business meeting.
I'm always trying to jam pack my days.  Tonight I had a 9pm business meeting with one of my mentors.  We parted ways around 10:30pm and I didn't get home till 11.  But then I had to look through some stuff she gave me and do other work.
No rest for the wicked.

No comments: