As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Anticipating What's Next... Thursday, July 28

....and then he looked at me and asked me,  "When is your next fight?"I told him I don't know but sitting there, watching those fights live in front of me, I wanted to go train.  Watching live fights always stirs this feeling up, the urge to get ready and into the ring.

I had come to the live fights tonight as a special guest of Title Promotions so I had VIP seats and smoozed with some of the boxing elite here in the city.  Several boxing fans and big names recognized me so I posed for pictures and returned home to various personal messages in my Facebook inbox and fan page inbox.

When am I stepping back in the ring, I don't know, but I'm trying to set something up for fall.  It won't be here in Canada though, nor will it be in Mexico like some are anticipating.   It'll be something overseas.

No comments: