As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Thursday, July 28, 2016

At the Fights

Slipped into a classy dress that hugged my body like it's nobody's business 
and then headed out the door for a night of live fights.
The location of the fights tonight was a hop, skip and a jump away from my hood.
I had been given sweet seats my Title Fight Promotions Inc and if you right in the middle of this above picture, second table from ringside, you'll see me.
There were five fights on the card but before they started they asked certain boxers in the crowd to join the announcer in the ring for him to introduce them.  Three of them are my friends so of course I cheered loudly for them.  Very proud of their success.
Gary of Title Fight Promotions and I smoozing and posing for a quick pic.
I'm a fan of my buddy, Steve "The Canadian Kid" Molitor, former Pro Canadian Champion, and apparently he's a fan of my Facebook time line... hahaha.  Awesome guy.
I knew several of the fighters on tonight's card but the main fighter I was there cheering for was that of Tim, "The Irish", Cronin.  Congrats to him on his win!
After his fight he came and joined me at our table on the stage.
Nice.... here's him blowing up his bicep after blowing up the crowd with his win.
We were comparing who had bigger guns, he won.
A new gal pal of mine and I posing with Mladen after his 2nd round KO victory.
This gorgeous, chiseled Slovakian stands in at 6ft 5"... yikes!!!

No comments: