As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Beach Bound Fun in the Sun

Changed up our usual "Chill Spot" today by chilling out at the beach, the Captain and me.  
Woodbine Beach is one of our usual go-to spots but today was a special visit.
We had gone specifically to see a guy and his dog, two new special additions to my life.
Say hello to Jackie.  Jackie, say hello to my homepagers.
Jackie is a bit picky to who she likes and by that I mean she growls at various dogs walking by but I think I'm a bit picky to who I warm up to; I understand.
I wasn't there to see this guy but wow, running into him was so hilariously cool.  I was just telling the Captain about him when I looked up and saw him.  I've known him for over 14 years and he's always been quite the volleyball goer ever since I've known him.
After our afternoon at the beach, it was time to jump back on the bike and test out its speed.

No comments: