As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Friday, August 05, 2016

Korea Drama on Hold while Canada Rocks the Club

  Tonight I arranged to see a whole whack of friends for my birthday.
My birthday is tomorrow but tonight we met up downtown, ready to dance the night away.  Here's me, enjoying the calm before the storm... messaging friends before we hit the club and dance our booties off.
Had some of my gorgeous gals by my side, what more can a gal ask for?! Exactly.
 Scored lots of hugs, smiles, and giggles on the dance floor.  Good times!!!
J-Doll was in attendance, of course, because he's super sweet friend like that.
He's always my designated dancing partner because this cutie can move, wow!
Some other beautiful boy pals showed up too, looking all handsome.
 God bless Toronto for the bountiful array of beautiful friends I have here!
  Beautiful AND so super sweet.  Love, love, LOVE my friends in the North!
...and apparently they love each other too... hahaha.
I even scored some loving from a moose.  Yes, that's right.  I got birthday hugged by a big moose dancing in the middle of the dance floor... only in Canada!!!

No comments: